What are the Differences Between Residential Painting and Commercial Painting?
25 October 2020
Buildings need paint, there’s no doubt about it. Whether it’s a residential dwelling or a commercial premise, interior or exterior painting services exist and serve to freshen up a property.
So, what’s the difference between residential painting and commercial painting?
Well, it has to do with the Perth painting contractor you hire.
Want to know the differences and who to trust for residential painter Perth services and commercial painter Perth services?
Read more from Contrast Painting to find out.
Residential and commercial painting summarised
You will find that many Perth painting contractor services offer the same kinds of painting services, yet only focusing on either residential or commercial painting services.
· Residential and commercial painting differ in size, scale and,
· Require a different skillset and approach.
Let’s look further into the differences between residential painter Perth service and commercial painter Perth services.
It depends on size and scale
The main difference between residential and commercial painting jobs is the size and scale of the project.
· Where a building needs multiple floors and a multitude of space painted, that’s when you’d need commercial painting Perth.
· A two-storey or single storey home is perfect for residential painting Perth, however for larger projects like a strata building (apartments, horizontal subdivisions), a commercial painter is your best bet.
Differing equipment and materials
Think any painter can do any job with any paintbrush and paint? Think again!
The painting equipment and materials for a single-storey home just wouldn’t cut it for safely carrying out a skyscraper painting job.
· For example, a residential painter would be very familiar with sheetrock textures and composite siding elements on many homes, while
· Commercial buildings don’t have these, rather they have specialised materials for smooth exterior surfaces that only a commercial painter Perth contractor would be highly skilled in handling.
What else can commercial painters do that residential painters can’t?
· Complete painting work that requires special tools and equipment like sandblasting, electrostatic painting, faux finishing, epoxy floor installation and more, handling industrial-grade supplies and utilising cherry pickers and/or paint sprayers.
If your painting requirements and location isn’t as cut and dry, it’s worth contacting a Perth painting company to find out exactly the person, team and company that can meet and exceed your painting expectations.
Residential painter Perth and Commercial painter Perth services in one place
If you need professional and breathtaking results for your next paint job, don’t do it yourself. Instead, call upon Contrast Painting for a team of Perth painters who are experts in their craft.
Why Contrast Painting?
· We take great pride in our work and provide exceptional attention to detail,
· Residential painter Perth and commercial painter Perth services are proudly offered,
· Decorative painting services are also our speciality,
· We’re flexible, friendly, work around and with you, can paint on all services, and
· Provide obligation-free, quick quotes and complete 100% professional completion.
Why not find out for yourself the Contrast Painting difference and learn more about our residential and commercial painting Perth services?
Need a Perth painting contractor you can count on?
Contact Contrast Painting today to experience the fantastic results of European painting services in Perth.